**Owner Willing to Deliver the yacht anywhere on the West Coast.**
Fully turn key 3 cabin fully equipped offshore cruiser that is new to the market and available now.
The new Jeanneau 54 Yacht has been years in the planning, this immaculate yacht has been designed to provide much of the same comfort found on the Jeanneau 64 yacht but on a compact scale. The new Jeanneau 54 is truly a wonder to behold. The Jeanneau 54 is all new for 2016 and has already began to win praises in the yachting community.
The Jeanneau 54 hull was designed by Phillippe Briand, a true master among naval architects accustomed to designing many of the most prestigious superyachts. His design goal when designing the Jeanneau 54 was to design a superyacht at a human scale. The Jeanneau 54 is designed to bring you everything that has made Jeanneau line up so popular, as well as combining the design elements Briand has incorporated into superyacht designs. The Jeanneau 54 is designed to provide immense comfort but is also unquestionably a sailors boat. The hull features a hard chine which increases performance, speed, stability, and also allows for a roomier interior. The immense cockpit on the Jeanneau 54 will occupy over 40% of the deck area, providing an unprecedented level of space above deck. Below deck one would find an equally ample amount of space. The Jeanneau 54 is designed to provide wide expanses of view through its large windows, allowing in light and opening up the interior.
1880 Harbor Island Dr. Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92101
1-619-507-4416 (cell phone)
IVTYachtsales@gmail.com (click to email me)
My facebook page
My YouTube Channel
New Yachts that I Proudly Represent: Jeanneau, Leopard Catamarans, CNB, Grand Soleil, Alerion, Hunter and Quality Power & Sail Brokerage yachts
If you have a Friend, family member or co-worker that is interested in buying or selling a boat, please feel free to contact me or send them my information. Your personal referrals are the greatest compliment
For additional information please contact the listing agent Ian Van Tuyl at any time day or night via Cell = 1-619-507-4416 Text, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
JEANNEAU 54, designed for the way you live.
Welcome onboard the new JEANNEAU 54!
Every aspect of the Jeanneau 54 is all-new and designed to fit the way you live, like no other yacht in her class. Never before seen solutions are found throughout, from the clever VIP interior layout to the spacious living cockpit and the easy and dis- creet management of the tender and the innovative aft terrace. Every detail and function has been considered to enhance life aboard and the cruising experience.
The Jeanneau 54 is born from the close collaboration of Philippe Briand, who’s chined hull and elegant deck profile ensure seaworthy handling and timeless looks, and Andrew Winch’s meticulous approach to every ergonomic detail and the selection of high-end materials that echo the look and feel of his super yacht pedigree.
There has never been a yacht like the Jeanneau 54.
- Sunbed integrated into foredeck with retractable bimini provides a quiet place for reading and relaxing
- Large, double anchor rollers for maximum security and ease of handling
- Direct access to the anchor locker from the deck provides extra storage and visual check of rode when anchoring
- Longest cockpit in her class
- Armchair seating with integrated cup holders ensure fantastic views and comforts all the while within the area protected by the sprayhood.
- Exceptional exterior storage from line lockers to deep lazerette lockers in the transom
- A «Safety first» design including easy deployment of the life raft from the back of the table without the need to lift it or open the transom.
- Retractable davits that allow for easy tender handling of a proper tender without taking up interior space and, best of all, they disappear when not in use
- The innovative, patented, aft terrace with integrated sun lounger seats offers a comfortable space to relax and exceptional access to the water from a wide, inclined bathing ladder
- All winches are set together at the aft end of the cockpit ensuring easy sail management from a dedicated location and keeps the rest of the cockpit clear
- Multiple sail plans means the yacht can be adapted to every sailing preference and cruising location. Everything, from self- tacking jibs to Park Avenue booms, is available
- Easy motoring and manoeuvring thanks to an easy to reach throttle lever and inclined engine panel
- 360 Docking is available with electronic throttle and pivoting pod drive for the ultimate in manoeuvrability
LAYOUTS: OWNER’S CABIN
- Large, double wardrobe with full-length, soft-return drawers
- En-suite washroom finished with the same flooring as the cabin (not a plastic floor) and at the same level (no steps) - Walk-in shower
- View of the sea while sitting in the bed thanks to the forward positioning of the large hull ports
- Forward-facing chart table with views through hull ports to the exterior
- Exceptional storage with under-floor bins, long drawers and room for household sized appliances brings the comfort of home to long-distance cruising.
- Clever use of space including the slide out microwave and drop-down top on the 3-burner stove and oven.
VIP CABIN: A TRULY UNIQUE FEATURE
Provide your guests with a suite that includes:
- Large 150cm x 205cm berth with easy side access
- Headroom over the berth means you can sleep in the «right direction» no crawling around to get in and out and the added
comfort of being able to sit up in bed and read
- View of the sea while sitting in the bed thanks to the aft positioning of the large hull ports
- Private, en-suite washroom with separate shower compartment that keeps the toilet and sink dry - Storage, including soft-return drawers and wardrobe