NO WORRIES is a beautiful example of the 1985 Californian Aft Cockpit Motor Yacht. This extremely well equipped yacht has everything you could imagine to make it comfortable, economical, and safe on the ocean.
The prior owner had the boat for many years and spared no expense on upgrading and maintaining this boat. The present owner had a change of plans (marriage) which is the reason for his selling the boat. There is a current Survey (March 2019) and oil sample report (March 2019)
For more information or to view this beautiful yacht, please contact the Listing Agent. Showings by appointment only!
Bill Kahn 805 469-6252 Cell and Text number.
AIS both transmit and receive
Xantrex Freedom Charger/Inverter
Intellian S-6 High Definition Satellite Dish
Each engine has Flow Scans for economical performance
WesMar Bow Thruster
New Cruise RO Watermaker (40 gallons per hour)
New Northern Lights 16KW Generator
Dripless Shaft Seals
3 New Cruise Air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heating Units
Fully Enclosed Aft Deck
Inside Helm Station
Custom TNT Hydraulic Swim Step
12' Caribe Center Console RIB with 40 HP Outboard
Access to the Flybridge is from the raised aft deck. The cockpit has steps to the raised aft deck and a door to aft Master Stateroom. The enclosed raised aft deck has a hard top and wing doors to walk around decks. Down to the Salon with a lower helm, two sofas, TV and entertainment system. Down and aft is the Master Stateroom with an island King berth and ensuite head with Jacuzzi tub/shower and head. Forward and down from the Salon is a U-shaped galley with a large dinette opposite. Continuing forward is the Guest Stateroom with island berth and guest head with stall shower and head.
NO WORRIES is the very desirable 3 state room/3 head layout with a fully "hard" enclosed aft deck living space and flybridge with hard top and full enclosure. All the way forward you will find the VIP Guest Stateroom with center-line walk around queen berth. There are two hanging lockers and abundant storage along with an ensuite head and shower.
Moving aft is the third guest stateroom with bunks directly to starboard across from the Galley and again...ample storage.
The Master Stateroom is aft of the main salon and features a large center-line walk around bed. There is a large settee to port and a dressing table with abundant storage to starboard. The Master Stateroom has a ensuite head that includes a full size Vacu-Flush toilet...shower....and Jacuzzi Tub. All the way aft is a door which provides direct access to the cockpit.
The main salon is forward and down 5 steps from the enclosed aft deck. There is a large settee to port and two matching barrell chairs to starboard. Aft in the salon is a very large (65") flat screen/smart TV. Forward and to starboard is the inside helm station and a very handy door to the starboard side deck mid-ship. The salon also has new neutral color carpeting. The large salon windows have custom blinds to control light and privacy.
The galley is forward and down four steps from the main salon. The galley is open to the salon with high ceilings which make for a very spacious, light and open feel. All of the galley appliances have been upgraded/replaced including:
- Vitrifrigo AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer...Model DP2600
- Princess Electric Cooktop with Oven
- Microwave Oven
- Splendide Vented Washer/Dryer Combo
Owner also upgraded the Galley Sink and Faucets. There is a built-in Nu-Tone Blender. Flooring in the Galley is beautiful/glossy teak and holly. The day head is to starboard directly across from the Galley.
The large/fully enclosed aft deck is set up for entertaining with seating to both port and starboard. There is a wet bar with ice maker forward as well as access to the main salon or the flybridge. Owner recently installed new special marine type carpeting that looks like teak & holly flooring which provides a classic yet durable sole.
There are 3 control stations...each with engine controls and bow thruster controls. Electronics include:
- Raymarine C120 MFD w/Chart, Radar & Depth
- Raymarine C80 MFD w/Chart, Radar & Depth
- Raychart 320 Chart Plotter
- Raymarine ST 8002 Smart Pilot Auto Pilot (Salon)
- Raymarine ST 6001 Smart Pilot Auto Pilot (Flybridge)
- Furuno Multi-Display w/Airmar Weather Station (Bridge)
- Raystar 120 GPS Antenna
- Flow-Scan Fuel Monitors (Model 9600 w/Digital Tachs)
- Sirius XM Radio w/Separate Power Amp
- DMS Digital Depth Sounder w/Speed, Depth & Temp
- Pathfinder 48 Mile Radar
- West Marine AIS 1000 w/Transmit & Receive
- ACS EPIRB
- Raymarine Model 218 VHF Radio
- Simrad RS35 VHS Radio w/Remote Handset
- Ritchie Compass (Salon)
- Azimuth 1000 Digital Compass (Flybridge)
- Intellian S6 HD Satellite Dish
Wes Mar Model V210E Bow Thruster-24V
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Hynautics Hydraulic Engine Controls (3 Stations)
- NEW Cruise RO Watermaker-800 Gallons per Day
- 20 Gallon Hot Water Heater w/Engine Bypass Heating
- Sanex Tank Level Monitoring System
- Groco Oil Xchanger System (Model BMX3-60)
- PYI Dripless Shaft Seals
- U-Line Ice Maker (Model 95-03)
- 3 New Cruiseair Reverse Cycle AC/Heat Units with
Digital Controls (8K, 10k and 16k units)
- 3 Vacu-Flush Heads....with 3 Vacuum Generators (1ea)
- Custom TNT Hydraulic Lift Swim Step
- Maxwell Windlass (Model VWCLP2200) with Remote
Control and Digital Rode Counter
- 200' 3/8" BBB Chain plus 300' of Anchor Line
- Glendenning Engine Synchronizers (Bridge & Salon)
- Walker Air Seps-Both Main Engines
- Racor Fuel/Water Separating Filters-Both Main Engines
- Jabsco 60010-2 Remote Control Spot Light
- 1 1/2 Scoop Live Bait Tank-Cockpit
- Cockpit Sink
- All New Sinks & Faucets
- USCG Safety Kit (includes over 20 Life Jackets)
Northern Lights 16kw Genset
- 50amp & 30amp Shore Power Connections
- Xantrex 5012 Battery Charger (24V)-Bow Thruster
- Xantrex Freedom 3k Inverter/Charger (Model 458)
- Newmar Galvanic Isolator (Model GI50)
- All NEW Lifeline Batteries...Feb 2019
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller's personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.