1 of 21
|Tarjoaja||PRINCESS POLLENSA - Princess Pollensa|
This fantastic Princess V55 is dynamic, athletic and luxurious. Her main deck has been purposely designed for those who enjoy true open-boating. The expansive cockpit features a large L-shaped seating area with additional seating aft around a substantial folding teak table served by a wetbar opposite with electric barbecue. The cockpit connects to the main saloon via a cleverly concealed drop-down sliding patio door, seamlessly integrating both living areas. Plus, with the electric opening sunroof over the main deck, you can truly open yourself up to the elements.
Below deck, there is spacious accommodation for up to six guests across three beautifully appointed cabins, including an impressive full-beam master stateroom with a large double bed. Also includes a crew cabin perfect for one person.
With a top speed of 37 knots, she promises to deliver a powerful V Class sports yacht experience.
- Fitted with 2 x Volvo D13-1000 engines
- Walnut interior wood satin finish
- Seakeeper 9 Gyro Stabiliser
- Hold function docking facility
- Second station control
- Air conditioning throughout
- 3 cabins + crew
- Volvo joystick
- Allure collection
- Electro-hydraulic telescopic passerelle
- Electro-hydraulic transom platform
- Teak-laid side decks, foredeck and coachroof walkthrough
- Electric stern rope handling winches
- Electrically-operated sun awning to aft end of cockpit in grey
- Upgraded stainless steel Ultra anchor
- Teak coffee table for foredeck
- ONAN 17.5kW generator in place of standard
- AGM 90Ah batteries in place of standard
- Underwater transom lights
- Dishwasher to galley
- Additional fridge/freezer to galley
- Onboard wifi
- Deck saloon TV lift with 180 swivel allowing cockpit/saloon viewing
- Additional 16" colour multifunction display fitted at helm position
Contact us for the full specification as there is much more to see.
The striking all-new V55 features a sleek and dynamic exterior profile coupled with an intelligent use of space and all the exceptional performance qualities synonymous with our V Class range. Her main deck has been purposely designed for those who enjoy true open-boating. The expansive cockpit features a large L-shaped seating area with additional seating aft around a substantial folding teak table served by a wetbar opposite with electric barbecue. This area connects to the saloon via a drop down sliding door and opening window aft of the galley, seamlessly integrating the two living areas as required. Her main deck also boasts a large sunpad located aft of the cockpit and a further foredeck seating and sunbathing area. With a top speed of 37 knots, she promises to deliver a powerful V Class sports yacht experience.
This new V Class continues to deliver throughout her lower deck with optimum use of space and multiple accommodation options. Featuring three generous guests cabins, she is class leading for a yacht of her size. Her ensuite master stateroom utilises the full beam of the yacht. Additional guests can enjoy the ensuite forward cabin which benefits from the option of scissor berths in addition to a third bunk cabin. There is also the option of a single aft cabin for crew or occasional guests.
|Yksiköt||495.52 l ()|
|Yksiköt||2200.31 l ()|