1 of 8
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd
+44 330 11 30 800
An exquisite synthesis of form and function...
What started with a passion for traditional boat-building and developed continuously over four generations, has now become the epitome of high performance classic mahogany boats.
While the company now concentrates solely on power runabouts, for more than two decades it built both power and sail craft including the Star class keelboats. In the 1950’s, Boesch were the sole ski boats used at Geneva, which was then the centre of water-skiing in Europe, and from 1960 through to 1976, and then again in 1981, 1983 and 1991, Boesch were the official tow boats at the World and European water-ski championships.
Boesch boats are not only sumptuously elegant and timeless, they are also the outcome of a prestigious design approach defining the benchmark in terms of performance and comfort. The exclusively Boesch experience is based on a combination of factors: the moderate V profile, the positioning of the engine in the centre of gravity, and a direct drive train to the propeller. This produces perfect trim both in competitive situations and for opulent cruising.
These exclusive Boesch Century Edition boats celebrate decades of sumptuous boat building with their gauges created by IWC Schaffhausen and gold waterlines. Inside these 20 limited boats produced for the anniversary edition you can find the Boesch Century Edition emblem and a numbered plaque unique to each boat.
The Boesch 620 De Luxe blends the classic Boesch silhouette with latest-generation design. The body stands out with its Boesch mahogany look, a gently curved gunwale, and exquisite maple inlays. The newly developed hull, combined with the traditional Boesch power train concept, creates a new dimension in boating and waterskiing with the result that, at slalom speeds, the wake stays compact and soft.
The comfortable deck and the spacious cockpit offer ample room for five to six people, thanks to the proven L-shaped lounge configuration. There’s plenty of space for skis and gear under the foredeck and sundeck.
These boats can be built with a variety of cockpit layouts to suit your needs. Alternatively, this boat can be semi-customised or fully-customised to create a bespoke and personal boat, luxury yacht tender or chase boat.
• CE-certified, design category C.
• Length (hull): 6.20m
• Length overall: 6.50m
• Beam (hull): 2.15m
• Beam with rubber rubrails: 2.20m
• Draft: 0.54m
• Weight: 1350kg
• 620 De Luxe with Bimini Package
The Boesch Bimini sun protection, mostly stowed on deck on other boats, is stowed under the bridge-deck of the Boesch 620 Bimini De Luxe in a very effective, elegant and simple way. Thanks to its sturdy construction, the Boesch Bimini protects you and all your passengers even at top speed.
• 620 De Luxe with Cabrio Package
The Boesch 620 Cabrio de Luxe delivers all the luxury and excitement of an authentic 620, but in addition features an easy-to-handle convertible top which protects passengers against wind and inclement weather. A dual windshield wiper system affords good forward visibility and side panels keep the cockpit sealed and secure.
• Piktronik synchronous motor with 50 kW power output, 216 V operating voltage
• Lithium rechargeable batteries with 216 V and capacity of 180 Ah.Energy content 38.9 kWh.
• Range at 40km/h: approx. 28km
• Piktronik synchronous motor with 80 kW power output, 360 V operating voltage, lithium rechargeable batteries with 360 V and capacity of 216 Ah. Energy content 77.8 kWh. Range at 40km/h: approx. 49km
• Piktronik synchronous motor with 100 kW power output, 432 V operating voltage, lithium rechargeable batteries with 432 V and capacity of 240 Ah. Energy content 103.7 kWh. Range at 40km/h: approx. 65km
• 1 Tachometer
• 1 Accumulator gauge GD2
• 1 Voltmeter 12V
• 1 Cooling water temperature gauge
• 1 Engine hour meter
• 1 VDO Sumlog HS speedometer
• 1 Electric clock
• 1 Emergency stop switch with KOP-Alarm
• 1 12-V battery rated 100 Ah, with cover
• 1 Searchlight integrated in bow
• 2 Navigation lights
• 1 Top-light
• 1 Portable lamp with cable
• 1 Signal horn
• 1 Explosion-proof engine compartment vent fan
• 1 Main battery switch, 12 V DC
• 1 Illuminated compass
• 1 Electric bilge pump
• 1 Combination paddle/boat hook
• 1 Paddle
• 1 Special anchor
• 1 Anchor line, 20m
• 2 Mooring lines
• 1 Life Buoy with rope attached
• 1 Fog horn
• 1 Distress flag
• 1 Flagstaff with Boesch pennant
• 1 Aft flagstaff
• 4 Fenders
• Owner’s manual
• 1 Tool kit
• 2 Fire extinguishers 2kg
• 1 Tow eye in the bow
• 1 Large luxury wraparound windshield
• Luxury upholstery and carpets
• Chrome-plated bronze hardware
• 1 Lockable glove compartment
• Boat cover with supports and wire
• Transom swim platform cover
• All-weather storage and trailer transport cover
• Light boat cover for dry storage, with access flap
• Snap-in rain canopy with canopy duffel bag
• Side panels for snap-in rain canopy
• Aft cockpit awning (walk-on)
• Bimini top
• Teak cockpit floor
• GPS Simrad with depth sounder
• Single-blade electric windshield wiper
• Aft railing
• Ski tow pylon
• Boesch release
• Wakeboard pylon adapter
• Wakeboard pylon
• Rear-view mirror
• Stereo radio Fusion 70 DAB with electric antenna and 2 loudspeakers
• Bluetooth amplifier with 4 loudspeakers
• Refrigerator with dual battery package
• Long fender
• Jumbo fender
• Chrome lettering
• Transport cradle