1 of 14
The 278 Sportfish SUTPHEN combines legendary race bred Sutphen performance with remarkable economy in a roomy, fish friendly layout. She tops out over 50 mph and will cruise at an incredible 40 mph while sipping only 10 gallons per hour.
This boat will run up against Scarab, SeaVee, Jupiter, and Contender as far as performance and sea keeping abilities.
An ideal fishing platform, fun cruiser, or yacht tender, the 278 features a cuddy cabin with head and is fully equipped with a dual axle aluminum trailer.
WILL CONSIDER CLEAN TRADES
• Garmin 441S chart plotter
• Lewmar V700 Windlass
• Bennett trim tabs
• Atwood Quasar 12V, 2-mile nav light
• Sea Star hydraulic steering
• Morse SL3 Engine controls
• Livorsi water and fuel indicators
• Jabsco macerator pump
• Loadmaster Aluminum I-Beam trailer