2009 Versilcraft Euroyacht Planet Hard Top 12037m
4 284 950 $ (4 059 259 €)
Sai Kung, Hong KongPaikalliskuljetus saatavilla
Euroyacht Planet Hard Top 120
2009 Versilcraft Euroyacht Planet Hard Top 120
Euroyacht Planet Hard Top 120's built in Viareggio, Italy in 2009 with triple Caterpillar C32 Acert engines. Fitted with full stabilisation, this huge entertainment platform views well and offers spacious accommodation for eight in four cabins and remember the fully air conditioned, enclosed sky deck. Designed with socialising and entertainment in mind with intimate seating areas as well as a large dining room, this has to be the perfect yacht for family weekends and conducting business meetings. Please call for more information.
Seen a Yacht you like? Contact our Hong Kong Team now to arrange your virtual viewing. We will be happy to step on board and host a video call with you, allowing you to look around the yacht in person and direct us to the features and areas which interest you the most. We are open, boat yards are open and independent surveyors are available in Hong Kong. We are ready to do business and can ship yachts to any region in the world. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine radar
- Raymarine A60 navigator
- VDS screens
- Raymarine ST60+ wind
- Raymarine ST60+ tridata
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine smart controller
- KTJ Thermo meter
- Ritchie compass
- Night navigator
- Clock / Baraometer
- Two Searchlights
Interior Features and Equipment
- In and On Karaoke system with Marantz Porfessional speakers
- Sony Bravia TV in saloon
- Panasonic CCTV system
- Siemens intercom system
- Liebherr wine fridge
- Sony audio/video control centre in each cabin
- Galley equipped with large oven, microwave, large fridge freezer, five burner induction cooker, twin sinks, trash compactor and crew mess
- Crew area with washer / dryer and three twin cabins all with ensuite bathrooms
- Guest accommodation with midships master cabin with large double berth, lounge, walk in wardrobe and full beam heads compartment with jet bath and shower. Two double VIP cabins with hanging lockers and ensuite heads and twin guest cabin with fold down pullman berth and ensuite.
- Saloon with four seating areas and large dining table. day heads and side deck access along with tables and cupboards.
- Sky deck with interior helm position, sofa and seating around table. There is a sunroof and electric door to exterior.
Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Two Kohler generators 6,458 & 6145 hrs run
- Giusti Cold Systems air conditioning
- Idromar watermaker
- Trim tabs and indicator
- Rudder reference display
- American Bow and Stern Thruster
- Mor Saverio tender crane 100kg
- Mor Saverio jetski crane
- Two Maxwell 4500 anchor windlass'
- Two Maxwell 4000 mooring winches
- Trac Stabilisers
Exterior Features & Equipment
- Teak decks
- Forward sun pad / social area on coachroof
- Cockpit with side access doors, large dinette and chairs
- Aft sky deck with sun loungers and retractable sun awning
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.