After the success of the Lagoon Power 43, launched in 2000, Lagoon presents the Lagoon Power 44, a new model for the 2005-2006 season. This well-equipped and luxurious motorized catamaran provides maximum comfort for the owner and guests.
- A particularly convivial new Fly bridge: Three people can sit at the steering station in individual chairs; up to six people can sit comfortably around the table; people can relax on 2 sundecks, one of them in the shape of a lounge chair to the left of the helm station and the other to the rear of the table seating area; For safety at sea, the Fly bridge access can be closed.
- The helm station can include: an instrument console capable of displaying two 12" screens, an autopilot remote, a compass, a VHF radio, two engine panels (tachometer, fuel gauge, alarms), engine throttle controls, horn button, windlass remote control, a plexiglass covered recess for charts, cup holders, glove box...
- The comfortable seating includes numerous storage compartments. Next to the flying bridge table,a bar cabinet can house an (optional) fridge or storage.
- Among the three pilot area seats, the new captain's seat is adjustable fore and aft and features a large storage drawer beneath it.
- A windshield handrail will be installed...and not forgetting the new mast carrying the antenna the radar and the horn.
- The cockpit can be totally enclosed (optional).
- The new salon is equipped with a lounge sofa and directors' style foldable chairs.
- The salon table can either be a coffee table or a dining table, it can be moved to the cockpit area.
- The interior steering station is now equipped with a Besenzoni adjustable seat and designed for best integration of electronic equipment.
Composite with vinylester and polyester resins
Foam sandwich hulls, white gelcoat.
Hull bottom solid GRP
Balsa sandwich deck and nacelle
Solid fiberglass countermold and structure
Plywood structural bulkhead
Stainless steel hull protection
11 Mooring cleats
1 Electrical windlass 12V 1000 W with remote control
at helm station and switches in the anchor locker
Stainless steel safety rail with opening gates on
port and starboard
Single stainless steel lifeline
1 stainless steel gate in each gangway
2 stainless steel rudders
1 mast with navigation lights
1 stainless steel bow fitting with anchor storage
Teak toe rail
Aft cockpit, also serves as deck salon and including:
Teak cockpit floor
Varnished wood cockpit table with cover
Settee for 6 people
Gaz locker under settee
Fore deck cockpit including:
Teak cockpit floor
Sette for 5 people
Access from the cockpit by stairs and hatch
Helm station including: large instrument console,
compass, 2 basic engine panels (tachometer,
alarms), engine controls, horn button, windlass
remote control, plexiglass chart holder, drink hol
ders, glove box, three helm seats.
Sundecks : one having an ergonomic chaise-lounge
shape is placed to the left of the helm station. The
other is behind the table seat backrests.
Table and settee for 6 persons
Furniture with fridge (as an option) or storage
Windshield with handrail
Antenna and navigation light mast
1 Large locker in back of forward cockpit
2 bow lockers with access via hatches
Transom platform including:
Teak transom steps and transom platform
Direct access to water
Starboard transom shower
Starboard stainless steel removable swim ladder
Stainless steel stern pulpit
Platform fender in aluminium
3 versions: 2, 3 or 4 cabins
OWNER'S VERSION - 3 cabin version
2 forward cabins, 2 forward heads, 1 large aft owner’s cabin with 1 head with separate shower compartment
OWNER’S VERSION - 2 cabin version
1 port forward cabin, 1 port forward head, 1 office with settee, desk and storage on starboard forward, 1 large aft owner’s cabin with 1 head with separate shower compartment
CHARTER - 4 cabin version, with 4 cabins and 4 heads
Interior woodwork: marine plywood and wood
varnished in golden pear
Double density mattresses and cushions
Forward cabins: fabric covered plywood ceiling
Window blinds in cabins
Forward heads: fabric covered ceiling
Salon and gangways : countermould with foam
padded plywood covered with leatherette
Aft heads: countermould
Fabric hull liner in cabins
Pleated curtains in salon and aft cabin
2 Diesel engines ( according to price list) :
from 2 x 200 to 2 x 315 HP
Straight propeller shafts
Propeller protection by SKEG
Twin engine controls at fly-bridge and at helm
Soundproofed engine compartments
Air intakes on side of hull
Air exhausts on side of hull with fans
Raw water filter
Engine access under hull passageway floor and
galley floor, ram lifters
Fuel filter per fuel circuit
Standard fuel capacity approx: 4 x 375 l /
4 x 99 US gal.
1 light per engine compartment
1 technical compartment on starboard with light
and access from the aft starboard cabin
Fixed 2 kg dry chem. fire extinguishers in each
engine room with handle control from interior
12v electrical panel, 16 switches:
Cigarette lighter adapter plug
Voltmeter, ammeter, circuit breakers, panel
lighting, water gauge
2 Engine batteries, 12v 140 A
2 service batteries, 12v 140 A1 Charging power distibutor
AC circuit including: shorepower transom socket
and cord, electrical panel with voltmeter, 1 socket
per cabin, 1 in galley, 1 in salon