Complete Marine is pleased to offer this very well equipped 2009 Rinker 228 Captiva Deck Boat equipped with a MerCruiser 5.7 MAG engine and Bravo III stern-drive. This boat is in turn-key condition and has just recently been serviced. If you are ready to get out on the water, this is the perfect boat to get out there with. Low hours and in great condition, this is the one you have been waiting for!
Features include seating capacity up to 10 persons, a wetbar, porta-potty, fresh water system, AM/FM Stereo with Infinity speakers throughout, bow and stern boarding ladders, anchor locker, storage throughout the boat, bimini top, and full mooring cover.
• A full-size head is hard to find on a boat this size.
• High-efficiency LED cockpit lighting keeps things bright without draining the batteries.
• Wet bar features premium Corian surfaces with raised outer edges to keep items from rolling off.
* Length Overall: 22'8"
* Beam: 8'6"
* Dry Weight: 5,031 lb.
* Seating/Weight Capacity: 10/1,500 lb.
* Fuel Capacity: 59 gal.
* Maximum HP: 320
* NMMA Certified: Yes
* Test Engine: Mercruiser 5.7 MAG, 300 hp
* Test Prop: Bravo III
* Test Load: People (350 lb.); Fuel (45 gal.)
* Top Speed: 49.2 mph @ 5,400 rpm
* Time to Plane: 3.8 sec
* Time to 30 MPH: 7.5 sec.
* Minimum Planing Speed: 15 mph @ 2,400 rpm
Contact DAVID STURGIS with questions at 954-818-4848 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU’RE LOOKING TO SELL OR TRADE YOUR BOAT CALL US TODAY!
CONSIGNMENT AND BROKERAGE BOATS NEEDED! WE ACCEPT ALL TRADES AND WE BUY BOATS ! WE OFFER FINANCING AND SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
TO SEE MORE BOATS VISIT WWW.COMPLETEBOAT.COM
Complete Marine located in Pompano Beach FL is a full service waterfront facility offering New and Preowned boats, brokerage, service, storage, fuel, financing and insurance. “If we don’t have it in stock, We will find it.” Our service department is staffed with certified technicians and we have a 50 ton travel lift, forklifts and offering dockside service makes no job too big or small. We specialize in all areas of service from diesel and gas engines to AC-Refrigeration. “From bottoms to repower. We do it all”
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.