Hatches, windows, companionway & outside doors
- The yacht is equipped with traditional teak skylights where the opening flap is Foresti & Suardi
brass chromed hatch (7 units).
- Big windows are built of thermo-glass double layer with 6 mm gap between the panes.
- The glass is glued into a recess in the construction and finished with mahogany varnished frames.
- Front wheelhouse windows are equipped with electric wipers.
Bulwark , stormrail & handgrips
- The deck is surrounded with a steel bulwark which is raised fore and aft.
- The bulwark is capped
with a varnished teak rail-cap, traditional storm-rail stanchions in stainless steel with a teak railcap on top.
- Middle line stainless steel wire.
- Both sides in the aft part of the yacht are opening
parts to access bathing ladder and tender.
Teak deck & gratings
- Main deck is fully covered with teak planks glued with Sikaflex system.
- The fly bridge is covered
with teak planks, roof covered with anti-sliding paint.
Deck tables, benches
- All deck benches are built in teak, verticals and trimming varnished, the seats unpainted.
- Benches aft and fore are hinged and can be flapped up to provide access for mooring.
- The benches at flybridge contain lockers under the seats.
- Space for loose teak furniture (table & 6 chairs) provided under the bimini.
Mast , funnel, tender crane
Fiberglass funnel with stainless steel decoration fittings gives truly traditional look. Behind the funnel and attached to it there is stainless steel pipe mast with stainless steel wire shrouds.
Funnel is equipped with hydraulic lifting system to provide lower total height of the vessel
allowing easy passage under low bridges when sailing on the river.
Mast of the yacht has been provided with satin varnished teak boom completely rigged for tender
Tender is handled with wooden blocks and small capstan. Small classic GRP rowboat
finished with teak is stowed on the cradle mounted on the superstructure roof with stainless
fittings and deck-plates for tender lashing.
Bimini, camels & gangway
- The entire area of the aft deck is covered with a bimini installed between two elegant camels.
- The camels are built of stainless steel pipes and stainless steel fittings.
- Tops of the camels are in
varnished teak increasing classic look of the boat.
- Thanks to hydraulic gangway and side ladder boarding is easy in every condition.