Lisätiedot ja varusteet:
Runkomuoto: Modifioitu V
LOA: 39 ft 10 in
Leveys: 12 ft 9 in
Kannen pituus: 38 ft 9 in
Kuivapaino: 23153 paunaa
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo Penta
Makeavesisäiliöt: (80 Gallonaa)
Polttoainetankit: (220 Gallonaa)
Yksittäispunkkien lukumäärä: 6
Vessojen lukumäärä: 2
* All suites and cabins have generous storage comprising lockers, drawers and shelving as appropriate.
* Furniture finished in natural cherry with classic cherry option and with clear lacquer finish * Console area finished
with burr elm panels * Galley worktop in Avonite (or similar) * Timber galley floor * Choice of upholstery fabrics,
carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range.
* Self draining * Upholstered seat with fender and liferaft stowage space below * Gas strut assisted hatch to lazarette
stowage area * Lockable access hatch to engine-room * Steps to side decks and flybridge with teak capping
* Overboard vented, self-draining locker for two gas bottles * 220/240v shore support inlet and cable stowage locker
* Cockpit lighting * Transom door leading to integral bathing platform * Stainless steel handrails * Reserve manual
bilge pump * Remote fuel cocks located in locker * Full length transom bathing platform with fold-away swimming
ladder, hot and cold shower, teak decking and storage compartment.
* Helm position with repeat engine controls and instrumentation * Repeat log and echo sounder * Location for VHF
handset & VHF loudspeaker * Hydraulic steering * Rudder position indicator * Trim tab controls * Anchor winch remote
control * High-speed compass * Horn * Searchlight remote control * Visual and audible engine warning system * Bilge
pump audible alarm * Double helm seat * U shaped sofa with sunbed conversion * Drinks table * Integrally moulded
stairway from cockpit with hatch * Wind deflector screens * Stainless steel handrails * GRP radar arch * Loudspeakers
linked to saloon stereo * Console and seat covers * Matched whip aerials for VHF R/T and radio * Area for charts.
* ‘U’ shaped sofa with dining table to starboard (converts to double berth) * Moveable 2-seater sofa opposite * Stereo
radio/CD with saloon and exterior speakers * Sideboard with space for refrigerator, glass, bottle and general stowage
* Tinted opening side windows * All windows in toughened safety glass with stainless steel frames * Triple stainless
steel framed sliding doors to cockpit, for maximum opening * Curtains, venetian blinds or sunscreens to all windows
and doors * Overhead downlighters * Clock and barometer.OWNER’S SUITE
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table with mirror * Large wardrobe with shelves * Drawers,
cupboards and storage lockers * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Deck hatch with flyscreen and blind
* Opening portholes * Mirror * En suite access to shower/WC.
* Laminate surfaces * Marine WC * Wash-basin with hot and cold water * Separate shower cubicle * 220/240v
shaverpoint * Storage cupboards * Mirror * Opening porthole * Access doors from owner’s suite and from passageway.
* Two single berths with quilted bedspreads * Wardrobe with shelving * Storage under berths * Eye level storage
lockers * Bedside locker * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Opening portholes.
12 Volt: 2 x heavy duty batteries for engine starting * 2 x heavy duty auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators charge
via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 45-amp 12v float battery charger connected
to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main switch panel * Circuit breakers
on all circuits.
220/240 Volt: Shore support inlet in cockpit locker with storage for cable * Polarity check system * Earth leakage
safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits * Powerpoints in owner’s stateroom, starboard cabin, galley (double) and
* Avonite (or similar) worktop * Recessed 3-zone gas hob with flame failure protection and cover * Combination
microwave/conventional oven with grill * Twin bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap * Chopping board * 12v/240v
refrigerator * Waste disposal bin * Hob extractor fan * Overhead lighting * Dedicated crockery and cutlery stowage
* General storage cupboards * Water gauge.
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 220 gallons (1000 litres) capacity
* Fuel fillers on port and starboard side decks * High capacity fuel filters/water traps * Remote fuel cocks in cockpit
locker * Fuel gauges at main helm.
* Water tank totalling 73 gallons (332 litres) plus 7 gallon (32 litres) hot water calorifier * Water heated by engine and
240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel * Water level gauge
* Deck filler.
* Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room * Hand operated fire extinguishers (3) in owner’s stateroom, starboard
cabin and galley.
* Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room, forward accommodation and aft lazarette
(3 in all) * High capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Engine room soundproofed * High volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine
exhaust silencers and water cooled exhausts * Engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration
absorption * Engines flexibly mounted * Engine room forward and aft bulkheads also integrally bonded * Automatic
fire extinguisher * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Engine room access hatch * Additional
access to engine service points * Propeller shafts in Temet * Propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed balanced
rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc., all electrically bonded *
Hydraulic steering system.
* Modified deep ‘V’ with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency and
reduced draft * Hand-laid glassfibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound
matt and isophthalic resin for protection against osmosis * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Standard finish
white high gloss gelcoat * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength
and high thermal insulation * Moulded non-slip surface on side decks, cockpit and flybridge decks * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (1000W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Self-stowing (10kg) Delta
anchor with 30 metres chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Deck access hatch to chain
locker * Stainless steel bow, stern and spring cleats * Bow fairleads * Stainless steel pulpit and guard rails * Stainless
steel coachroof and flybridge handrails * Foredeck hatch * Stainless steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of
IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Searchlight * Twin electric horns * Fuel and water fillers.
Electric anchor winch
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs
Dual station log and echo sounder with alarm
Searchlight with remote control
Stainless steel framed saloon windows and curved windscreen
in toughened glass
Triple opening stainless steel saloon doors
Saloon/flybridge stereo CD/radio
Transom door to bathing platform
Hot and cold transom shower
240v shorepower with 45-amp float battery charger
Large transom platform with dinghy storage facility
Flybridge sofa with sunbed conversion
OTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD
* Fenders (4) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit
* Emergency porthole cover * Emergency tiller * Manual winch handle * Ship’s document case.
Length overall (inc pulpit)
39ft 10in (12.14m)
Length overall (ex pulpit) 38ft 9in (11.81m)
Beam 12ft 9in (3.89m)
Draft 3ft 1in (0.94m)
Displacement approx (2 x Volvo TAMD63L)
Fuel capacity 220 gal (1,000 litres)
Water capacity (inc calorifier) 80 gal (364 litres)